Vocal coach in Vaucluse - Singing & vocal technique lessons
Are you looking for vocal technique & singing lessons or a vocal coach in Vaucluse ?
I put at your service my experience as a professional singer and my expertise as a certified vocal coach in order to reveal all your physiological vocal potential, to serve all styles of music.
- professional – soloist or choir singer
No particular knowledge (solfeggio) is required to practice singing.
“The score is one thing and the singing part another.
If I have the music in mind and sing with my body then it’s fine.”
- to learn fundamental notions in respiratory & vocal physiology
- to develop your breathing amplitude + mindfulness breathing + role of the palate veil
- to access your natural physiological voice, discover your stong vocal identity with an homogeneous timbre over the whole range with flexibility & efficient power
- to rediscover the ideal vocal health (after voice forcing) & vocal endurance
VOCAL TECHNIQUE & SINGING LESSONS
- to learn a dynamic warm-up method & a real physiological vocal technique to prepare for casting, auditions, concerts…
- to develop strength, endurance & the ability to sing easily without vocal fatigue individually or in a group while having fun
- to work on your listening skills (middle, inner and outer ear), singing in tune – mindset coaching & giving up your dark belief “I’m singing badly out of tune!”
- to embody the score with more presence
- preparation for audition, casting, a performance, a record session, a concert, a tour …
- to learn how to manage stress & stage fright
- to foster your artistic project, defining your artistic identity & your “style”…to
- laboratory – training on body, posture, breathing, voice & singing exercices
- respiratory therapy to gain respiratory amplitude, learn to breathe consciously to manage the singer’s active exhalation
- vocal rehabilitation exercises and vocalizes of the method of Dr Amy de la Bretèque (straw technique)
- study & advice on repertoire (song, sacred music, opera…)
- acting & stage work